Passionate and Proficient 3D artist with over 5+ years in Game Art & Design training and experience. Always eager to learn new software in order to be always updated in next gen techniques.
Rogue Company (PC,PS4,PS5,Xbox One, Nintendo Switch)
● Helped the environment art team with architecture, buildings and other areas, from modeling
● Support the team with the creation of props based on the needs of the team with fully control
of the whole process from modeling to texturing.
● Polishing and Bug fixing as needed.
Realm Royale (PS4, Xbox One,PC)
● Helped the Environment team as support to port the game to the playstation platform
● Aided with props and mostly vertex paint all around the map
● Minor texture creation where needed.
Marvel Heroes Omega (PS4 and Xbox One)
● Owned 3 out of 10 chapters in the game, solely responsible for modeling and texturing
custom props, destructibles, knockables, and sets as well as using existing assets to create
10-20 cells per chapter
● Collaborated with level designers and then edited levels directly to ensure each cell is
populated with props that align with the vision and the gameplay goals for each level
● Created the global and local lighting for levels; used tools and setting created by Tech Art to
ensure levels were properly lit
● Edited and modified existing VFX to alleviate pipeline problems and not bottleneck production
so that the VFX team could focus on higher priority, custom VFX
● Delivered 5 to 7 levels per week in addition to allocating time to fix bugs to ensure levels were
completed within the deadline
● Researched locations and props to ensure that all levels fit within the Marvel Universe and
supported the narrative of the game
● Worked directly with both my lead and the Art Director to ensure all levels were approved and
matched the quality bars set for the title
● Found and documented pipeline inefficiencies and then worked with colleagues to improve
and streamline our process
Free Realms (PC, Mac, PS3), EverQuest (PC), Planetside (PC, PS4)
● Modeled props, painted textures, and optimized assets for 3 titles in a team of 20 artists
● Worked closely with my lead to ensure that all assets met high-quality standards and came in
within the deadline
● Started as an intern but within a month was promoted to a full contractor